6/1/12

Unique And Uncontemporary Presents: Brandon Charles


I've known Brandon since sophomore year in high school. Since i've known him he has wanted to be a rapper. I caught up with him when I got back home a couple weeks ago and words can't describe how his skills have grown except his own. I did a photo shoot with him and his producer in Baltimore last week and posted the pictures on my photography site. I'll post a few here too. I did a quick free style video with him and told him to rap on the spot and he had no trouble dropping a few bars. We also met a street magician named John who was more than happy to show us a few tricks. The video can be viewed below.




Brandon's MixTape "Say Grace" drops this month. Be sure to download when it does. We looks forward to working with you more Brandon. 



1 comments:

OOOOOkkkkk so I just watched the video and not only was the freestyle tight as shit but the card trick has my mind freaked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment