6/27/12

MerCure Dior Video Shoot


So this past Saturday I was invited to work on a music video project by Wayne from the DMV Legends. The song was for a young rapper named Mercure Dior.  The song is called "Gush" and it features A$AP Ant on the track with him. I loved the song when I heard and couldn't wait to start shooting, so i happily said yes. I knew he was young but I didn't know he was 16. I would've never guessed by his music. I filmed for the first day of shooting and took some pictures while I did. It gives a preview of how this video will look. I'll be sure to post it when it releases. 
The production team Chris (Left) and Wayne (Right) I worked with for this project. I loved working with these guys and were already starting on our next project together.
I'm really excited about this video because it was really fun to shoot and I know it's going to come out well. Mercure is a great artist and I can't wait to work him him some more. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment