4/27/10

New Addition To The Family

As were getting our designs and such ready for the summer drop i got an idea for another shirt that would require a model seeing as how me and slice are both guys. I was planning on seeing my old friend Jade today so I asked her and she of course said yes.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Let me tell you she's a natural!!

Photobucket
Now I can't show everything but here's just a few of the pictures from the shoot.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



As many of you know from my Twitter were planning on doing a photo shoot for a new lookbook during the summer and want other people in it besides us for a change!!! So get in touch with us if your local and want to be a part of it.
As Always
Be Yourself, Be Different...

0 comments:

Post a Comment