4/4/10

Johnny Cupcake Suitcase Tour

Photobucket
Around 6 p.m. I was at the house with my friends Alexis when I saw on twitter that the Johnny Cupcake Suitcase Tour was going to be in Annapolis. So I grabbed my camera and my keys and went straight up there. As any other JC event, there was a pretty big line surrounding the Van the JC Crew had came in on.


Photobucket
While I was in line for about a hour and a half I was talking and laughing with these three. The two guys names are Tracy and Jayvaun. There were really cool and it was nice to meet them.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Now when we got inside they had the Limited Edition Tees that were made just for the tour so if you missed out.... you missed out. BUT! The tour will be back in the DMV May 7th at Georgetown Cupcake so mark your calendars. Here's the tees.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Johnny and his crew are as cool as you'd think they'd be. They were all nice and constantly making jokes to entertain everyone that was there.


Photobucket
Johnny took the time to talk to every single person that wanted to talk to him after they bought something or just waited through the line to meet him. Even me haha.

Photobucket
So if you missed this time then definitely go see them May 7th on their way back around because it is definitely worth the wait.

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment