7/10/13

BassLoveTreble Show at Treehouse Lounge


Our homie, Brandon Charles, has been busy with his new duo group BassLoveTreble. We're eagerly awaiting his mixtape Jamil Abello. But until then, the UxU team took a trip to D.C. this past Saturday to see him perform at the Treehouse Lounge, and he KILLED it. 

I've watched Brandon evolve as a lyricist and as an artist since our sophomore year and Saturday night I've never been more impressed. His lyrics are pure truth and they had me thinking for the rest of the night. I'm excited to see his new work and I can't wait to shoot some videos for them.

Take a look below at some pictures from the show. 

Ray Slice in the building!


Slice and the homie Wise freestyling in the back. 





The UxU team sees big things in store BassLoveTreble in the near future and we can't wait to admire the final products. Until then, Be Yourself, Be Different. 

-Raza

0 comments:

Post a Comment