6/18/13

Dollar And A Dream Music Festival 2


Back in August my good friends from Sky Tribe invited me out to shoot the second annual Dollar And A Dream music festival in Greensboro North Carolina. Knowing how fun it was last year and knowing my good friend C. Pitt was performing, I of course said yes. C. Pitt just released the video his team shot that day so I decided to share with you all on here and show you some of the pictures I took as well.

Hand full of the Sky Tribe team that was in attendace. S/O to Shah Milli and SlimJoeCool!


C. Pitt messing around back stage as usual.



 C. Pitt killed his performance while rocking the Dez Mai Tee 2 which you can get HERE


Food truck lovin. 


My old roommate Buddah took charge of the Pop Up Shop. 





 The whole day was a lot of fun and I can't wait till next year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment