7/21/12

Casting Call


They say opportunities come when you least expect it. This summer has really shown that for myself and my team. I've met and worked with so many great people this summer and have been given great opportunities I would have never thought would happen.

A couple of weeks ago I was sitting in a book store with our newest writer Snook and sitting right next to me was American Idol finalist Ju'Not. Of course I didn't know this because I never watch the show. Toward the end of my meeting with Snook, Ju'Not leaned over and asked if I was a photographer. I showed him my website and some of my work and he loved it and asked if I'd be interested in directing his music video for his song that will be in BET's mixtape for their "Wrap It Up" campaign. Of course I said yes.

Fast forward to last weekend we held the casting call for the video. It went great and the crew working with us did a fantastic job and I want to thank them again for coming out. I'll be sure to show what's going on with this project as it unfolds and be sure to look out for some UxU in the video. 

But after the work was done for the day we were all outside and started to have a freestyle cipher. I ran inside and grabbed my camera and started shooting. Check out the video below.






0 comments:

Post a Comment